Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Textile and Apparel, Technology and Management?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is formatted in Microsoft Word, in letter size (8.5" x 11"), with correct margins (1" top and bottom, and 1.25" left and right).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end and/or in uploaded supplemental files.
- The text adheres to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review) have been followed.
- Bibliography is in APA format. Guidelines are outlined here.
- If your submission does not upload, please reduce the file size of the article. Preferably, under 2 MB, and is no longer than 20 pages. Occasionally, converting from an older version of MS Word to a newer one will compress file size.
- Please do not capitalize titles and headers. Only the first character(s) should be capitalized.
- Please do not insert footnotes. All footnotes will be converted to endnotes.
- Please use an American-English dictionary when spellchecking submissions; e.g., "colour" should be "color."
By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that the copyright of all materials published in Journal of Textile and Apparel Technology and Management (JTATM) is transferred to the publisher if and when their manuscript is accepted for publication. Please note the following details as an understanding for submitting a manuscript to JTATM for publication.
Authors grant rights to JTATM to disseminate the paper and its contents as a file on the Internet when the paper is accepted. JTATM owns an exclusive right for the paper until it is either rejected or published. The authors cannot submit the same paper in part or in its entirety to another journal during the review.
Authors retain rights to be identified as the authors when the paper is published, and the patent right or rights relating to products or processes described in the paper. The authors retain rights to the educational and research uses of the paper, such as teaching and exchange of the published or pre-publication version of the paper with colleagues, for non-commercial purposes. The authors may obtain permission from the journal for a non-exclusive use of the contents in the paper, such as tables, figures and texts, with a proper acknowledgement to the journal.
Authors must warrant the originality of the paper in that the contents of the paper in part or in full have not been published or submitted elsewhere while the paper is under review.
Effective date for the above policies is December 1, 2010. The authors of the papers published before this date will be contacted via email for copyright transfer agreements.
Like all other Web servers, JTATM uses a Web server that automatically creates log files for each visitor who accesses our site. These "access logs" allow us to make our site more useful to our visitors. The access logs do NOT record a visitor’s name, address, phone number, or any other personally-identifying information. Rather, they contain some or all of the following information:
The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the machine which accessed our Web site.
The date and time of the visit.
The path taken through our Web site.
The browser being used.
A list of files downloaded or viewed.
Any errors encountered.
Corrections of Personal Data; Opting Out: Upon request to the JTATM Webmaster, firstname.lastname@example.org, you will be permitted to a) correct or update any personal information in the JTATM database that you state is erroneous, b) opt-out of future general communications from JTATM or c) request JTATM to make reasonable efforts to remove your personal information from the JTATM, thereby canceling your subscription.
The user understands that it may be impossible to delete personal information entirely because of backups and records of deletions. JTATM reserves the right to change this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted to this page as soon as reasonably possible, so please check this page periodically.