Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- "Author instructions" at https://bioresources.cnr.ncsu.edu and the template were used to prepare the docuement in MS Word or OpenOffice as a Research Article, Scholarly Review, or Editorial.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The authors have noticed the "cover graphic candidate" option in "Author instructions"
- The authors plan to pay the page expenses ($125/page) if the article is accepted after peer review; I/we have read about the page expenses at “Author instructions” at https://bioresources.cnr.ncsu.edu/.
Research Article or Brief Communication
Section default policy
Authors of documents published by the journal BioResources remain the copyright owners of their publications and all parts thereof.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.